A 5-week meditation series
Welcome my friend,
We are making our slow descent into this dark half of the year, where every falling leaf speaks of letting go, and preparing ahead for the sharp days of winter in which all of life, including our inner-selves, goes into slumber and metamorphosis until the rebirth of spring.
Except, this time winter arrived early. Truly, it arrived in March. The lessons of uncertainty and adaptability, that came with the pandemic, have stayed with us longer than expected and as we make our way to the last season of the year, I suspect we are all feeling our tank is not as full as we would like it to be.
Which is why I am glad you are here. I am glad you arrived.
Let’s refill our tanks together, let’s summon the medicine that can lift our spirits, heal our aching hearts, and help us make this year a powerful one for our lives. If ‘winter’ arrived early, now it’s the time to call in the medicine of ‘spring’- the gifts of the Inner Child:
- Play and enthusiasm
- Magic and Intuition
These are some of the gifts that your inner child holds… How would your experience of life look like if these qualities flourished in it?
- What does it take to create a life that honors and nurtures our inner child?
- How can we tend to the bruises of our inner-child so that love prospers around us?
- How would we listen to our inner-child so that she offers her guidance?
- How can we tap into our imagination and strength to create an authentic life?
These are some of the questions we will explore during our 5-weeks together.
This course is for you if:
- You would like to have more playfulness and joy in your life.
- You would enjoy having more self-love and self-care.
- You want to bring a sacred closure to 2020 and an intentional start to the new year.
- You are fond of ritual and have fun weaving it into your day.
- You are comfortable working in small groups.
Schedule and registering
Dates: December 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th. We will meet via Zoom on Tuesdays from 6 – 7 pm. Sessions will be recorded and available for download.
Registration Fee $105. GST included. This investment is a one-time payment for all 5 sessions. Refunds are not available for this course.
To register or for questions, email me at email@example.com
Boundaries of this course:
- This is not a course on manifesting, although that has a time and a place, here I am inviting you into a five-week exploration of the five crafts of abundance.
- This course is designed around weekly guided meditations and written exercises. Although it is not the only ingredient, it is a central one. As such it might be well suited for those who enjoy journaling and visual imagery.
- Working with the inner child is a rich journey and one that we will, hopefully, come back to time and time again. As such this course cannot intend to alleviate all impact from childhood wounds but rather it aims to provide tools through which healing might be allowed to happen.