A 5-week meditation series
Abundance CAN be effortless. In your heart, you know this to be true. It would be a stretch to say that it will arrive without an invitation, but too often the path to abundance feels anything but.
And that is optional, my friend.
It is always easier to swim downstream than against the current, hence the key to effortless prosperity is the ability to sense its direction and flow, becoming masterful swimmers who continuously find and enjoy its waves.
There are five skills that allow us to become abundance-prone, I call them the five crafts. These five crafts are like five seeds: when tended to each of these practices increase our capacity to receive abundance and invite it to remain in our lives for longer and longer periods of time.
Conversely, when abundance is created without the foundation of the five crafts, it often saps its nutrients quickly and dims away.
Tend to your inner soil and any garden will prosper, dive into the five crafts and they will deepen the space for abundance in your life.
Are you ready? In our five weeks, we will:
- Identify the five skills that invite abundance.
- Work with powerful meditations, unlocking our potential for a plentiful life.
- Create your prosperity blueprint – a unique map to your personal bounty.
- Receive simple and quick exercises that flex your ability to track, receive, and amplify abundance.
- Practice embodying prosperity, a crucial step in increasing our tolerance for abundance.
This course is for you if:
- You would like to spend less time feeling like you are ‘chasing’ things in your life.
- You ache to live more in the moment, unencumbered by the past and without vexing about the future.
- You feel you are often the ‘giver’ in relationships.
- You would like to enjoy your blessings at a deeper level.
- You are comfortable working in small groups.
Schedule and registering
Dates: June 30th, July 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th. We will meet via Zoom on Tuesdays from 6 – 7 pm
Sessions will be recorded and available for download.
Registration Fee $105. GST included. This investment is a one-time payment for all 5 sessions. Refunds are not available for this course.
To register or for questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Boundaries of this course:
- This is not a course on manifesting, although that has a time and a place, here I am inviting you into a five-week exploration of the five crafts of abundance.
- This course is designed around weekly guided meditations. Although it is not the only ingredient, it is a central one. As such it might be well suited for those who enjoy trancey-states and visual imagery.
- Abundance looks different to each of us, so part of our work will be in tracking and wording our prosperity preferences. Tracking our curiosity and keeping notes will be a plus!