For as long as I can remember, I could read energy surrounding people—either by seeing spirits or sensing fluctuating health issues. As a result, I started performing readings for myself and close friends to achieve deeper understanding.
As I saw results in my personal readings I was inspired to get certified as an Angel Therapy Practitioner®, by Doreen Virtue. In 2007, I was one of the youngest and the first in Mexico, to become certified. I became a weekly guest on a local TV/radio station in my hometown, where I performed countless live readings and explored several spiritual topics.
Through many workshops, I have guided people as a meditation facilitator, teaching others how to do readings as well as learning to use their intuition. I have also held workshops around Dream Interpretation, a hands-on introduction to Energy Healing, where I guided people in activating the channels to heal energy, and Sacred Ceremonies, covering the basics and how you can use it to flow through your life to connect with the divine.
In 2008, inspired by the conversations and that emerged from these workshops, I became certified in Integrated Energy Therapy, a technique for deeper healing and guidance. In 2010, I travelled to the UK, where I trained with Dr. Robert Holden of the Happiness Institute, and received my Coaching for Success certification.
In service of helping people shift their negative emotions and replacing them with positive ones, I am also a certified Bach Floral Therapist, where I mix remedies that help harmonize previously imbalanced emotions. The flower remedies target emotional responses, underlying conflicts, and tensions that can manifest as physical illness or drive difficult behaviors.
Driven with a passion to always dig deeper to understand the underlying knots within a person, I finished training in Family Constellations, a method for uncovering underlying family bonds and forces that have been carried unconsciously over several generations.
I specialize in bringing clarity to a situation, using my gift to support people in achieving their true potential.
“I believe change comes from small inspired actions”
- I am also a facilitator and mentor in Groundswell . A Vancouver-based is a training network of young people starting alternatives-to-business together, and recreating the economy in the process.
- M.Sc. in Environmental Studies and Sustainability Science at Lund University, (Sweden; 2012-2010)
- I was awarded a scholarship to carry out research in Medellín, Colombia about the effects of therapeutic art and storytelling in education for marginalized communities (2012)
- Co-founder of the Association for Latin American Affairs, a popular student-led organization in Sweden, which promotes cultural exchange and creates inter-institutional opportunities.
- Bachelor in International Business Administration (Summa Cum Laude) at Universidad Panamericana in Aguascalientes, México.
- Talented storyteller, painter, and avid cultural ambassador.
I acknowledge that I work on unceded Indigenous land belonging to the Coast Salish peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), Stó:lō and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations. I am grateful for and humbled by the opportunity to work and learn here.